Sunday we didn't have church as everyone couldn't get together, so we stayed home and decorated!!! We still have a bit of decorating to do, but we have the "big" ones up. :) God really blessed me this time, too. I always love have the lights with the garland (or whatever it is) around the ceiling. Last year we didn't have enough lights and never got around to buying any. This year we decided we were just going to use whatever we have and not buy anymore. Soooo, I wasn't going to get my lights around the ceiling, again. Then we found a whole bunch of outside colored lights! We decided we would much rather have lights inside than out, and thus I got my lights!!! It was sweet to be reminded that even in our silly things- as decorating- God really provides everything for us. (No, I am not getting into any theological debate about whether that was really Him or not. It isn't what my point is) It was nice after a hard year to have that reminder. :) ^Our first bit of decorating was Lady!^
^Mom passing out ornaments^
^Josh and Caleb putting on ornaments^
^Joshua's Handsome deer^ ^Josh always has to put a "dainty" bow on Dad's deer!^
^this is an old ornament from my Mom's side of the family.^
^Lady isn't much of a lady with that snarl^
(She was just grinning, no one got hurt! )
^Daddy's buddy^
^Caleb took this shot of his eye. Funny fellow^
^Our tree!^
^Joshua with a pretty tinsel in his hair!^
^Caleb^
Haha, Sarah was saying something funny and "drastic" while I was taking a shot of her pretty glitter shirt! Needless to say, this is the one that gets posted..... :)Now I can officially sing all the Christmas songs I want.....
Love In Christ,
Rebecca












4 comments:
I love the bows on the deer!
I also love Christmas lights. Because we are in an apartment, I can't really do lights outside, so I am going to do lights along my ceiling...
I am so excited to do my own decorating. Now that it is December Zach says that I can start to do some decorating!
Looks great! Pretty soon, we'll be decorating around here as well.
Nice shot of the deer. It's always good when everybody (and everything) gets into the holiday spirit! :)
Nice decorations! :)
Pretty decorations! ;)
Blessings,
Martha Joy
Post a Comment